My Sweeties Home

sorry, friend~

Dunno how to describe my feeling now~
tired? busy? nothing to do? happy?
all come and mix together~


I don't like this kind of feeling, 
makes me moody~
Chin Fang always hope that people around her will feel happy 


if some problem occur, 
i will check back  to myself
is it i'm wrong?? why chin fang you are so so so stupid?
don't know how to handle these easy things? 
and make all of your friend feel sad, disappointed


Now, chin fang like to condemn herself~ 


Friend, if i done wrong, i want to say sorry 
I really hope you all can forgive me~


Chin Fang also need to learn from mistake
I want to be better and better


Thanks for you all let me know my weakness
Please give me sometimes that I can change~



1 Response to "sorry, friend~"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    August 8, 2010 at 9:34 PM

    remember don't condemn urself, it will cause u many problems in life! do remember it & what v pray for u yesterday nite o! i had learn 1 sharing about condemnation before, it's route in our lives will lead us to -ve way, u can try 2find this teaching at church ya~ ^^

    ~SC~